Create, deploy and manage Enterprise apps that connect to OpenText EIM services from all platforms.
Relevant information makes every process work better. That’s why OpenText™ customers want to get the most from their investments in OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM). They want to build better custom applications that leverage OpenText. And better yet, they want to be able to buy business solutions from developers with expertise in their business processes and industries.
OpenText AppWorks makes it easier for developers to tap into the strategic information assets held in OpenText EIM products. AppWorks consists of:
- AppWorks Low-Code: A low-code development platform that enables developers to quickly build and deploy functionally rich, natively mobile EIM applications.
- AppWorks Developer: A developer network where developers and OpenText partners can share knowledge, get help and access how-to materials and resources.
- AppWorks Gateway: A means of managing and deploying custom APIs, web services and mobile applications.
- More value from OpenText investments: Build applications or extend existing application via AppWorks to gain greater benefits from investments in OpenText products. Use and manage custom API or custom content services from LEAP to enhance existing or build new applications via the low-code platform.
- Centralize access and control: Build cross-platform applications for the enterprise using standard web technologies, accessing the OpenText EIM platform through a common RESTful API. These Enterprise Applications run on the desktop and mobile devices from a single code-base and are deployed and managed through a centralized administration tool.
- Reduce burden on IT Teams: Applications and accelerators built with AppWorks Low-Code put more power in the hands of citizen developers to easily iterate and expand applications to meet new needs.